Study Visa

Information below is not legal document and no legal advice is being given, this document is for information purpose only.

Always refer to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for the most accurate and up-to-date information. You may also speak with an IRCC agent: 1-888-242-2100.

All International students must apply for a Study Permit to study in Canada, if you intend to study in Canada for longer than 6 months. Study permit is issued by the Canadian Embassy, Consulate, or High Commission office closest to your place of residence.

Applications and further information are available from any Canadian Embassy office or from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. It is your responsibility to maintain valid immigration status and adhere to Canadian immigration regulations.

You should always check all of your immigration documents (passport, study permit, work permit, temporary resident visa, etc.) for accuracy and be sure to extend required documents before expiry to maintain status in Canada.

agsdix-fas fa-passport


We are available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, to answer your questions about our programs, locations, activities, accommodations and more.

Pin It on Pinterest